3.1.09

Attention: Fucked Up And Horny


A few weeks ago Chris over at GVB blogged about this song and I fell in love with it. After looking for more stuff from Ariel Pink, I was not surprised at all that all of his old material had been released on Animal Collective's Paw Tracks label. Those guys never cease to bring out some of the most amazing shit out there. So anyway, "Can't Hear My Eyes" has got me looking forward to some really great things in 2009 from Ariel Pink and Haunted Graffiti. Also, if you want to check out some of his older stuff, go here to download a bunch of shit, totally legit. His older stuff is a lot more lo-fi, but equally wonderful. Check out some older tracks below as well.

MP3 ::
Ariel Pink - I Can't Feel My Eyes
Ariel Pink - L'estat (According To The Widows)
Ariel Pink - Helen
Ariel Pink - For Kait I Wait

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLZ  BE  KIND