29.1.09

Colourful Animalssss


Ahhh, thanks to Alltel's wonderful aircard and my girlfriend's laptop I am back. For now. Hopefully I can rely on some student loan money to bring me a laptop so I can stay with this thing. Anyway, I've been keeping up with the blogs via RSS feeds on my BlackBerry, and earlier today I read about two new songs on i guess i'm floating and am being thrilled by both. The first comes from a band called Blind Man's Colour and is apparently good enough for even Yeezy to blog about. It's a wonderful little tune. Reminds me of cotton candy and Animal Collective, if that makes any sense at all. And speaking of AC, the second tune actually comes from them. It's a BBC version of some post-MPP song, titled "What Would I Want Sky", and I don't think I need to say that it is amazing. You should be assuming that. It's pretty calm at the start, but when the vocals come in it is unbelievable. Apparently they don't intend on stopping any time soon. Check both tracks out below.

MP3 ::
Blind Man's Colour - Jimmy Dove
Animal Collective - What Would I Want Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLZ  BE  KIND