His Clancyness :: Hissometer Cassette

Lately I have been falling in love with all sorts of lo-fi dreampop and noise pop. His Clancyness falls right into that dreampop category. He sent me his new cassette release today, titled Hissometer Cassette. The tape is absolutely incredible. I'm on my third listen right now, and it's just beautiful. It is, however, far too short. It clocks in at just over 12 minutes, and I want more. Anyway, you can grab a copy of the limited run (30 copies) tape over at new label Secret Furry Hole. SFH is also currently working with Grouper, Pocahaunted and Library Tapes, so I am expecting great things from them. With all that soaking in, I'll leave you with this glimpse of the cassette, appropriately titled "Dream Tune".

MP3 :: His Clancyness - Dream Tune

No comments:

Post a Comment