9.6.09

A Boardwalk Theme

Admittedly the Fader rarely gets credit for helping me discover new stuff. They are so far down on my feed reader that by the time I get to them most of what I'm interested in has been covered by someone else. This time, however, it seems they've caught on to something great that no one else has. I spent my first summer in Wilmington on the boardwalk at Carolina Beach, and I look back fondly on that summer as the best summer of my life. I loved just hanging out at the beach, or going to the arcade, or grabbing a slice of pizza; and all with just a few really good friends. So naturally when I saw a song titled "Boardwalk Theme" I had to check it out. All I can say is that Desolation Wilderness definitely hit the nail on the head.

MP3 :: Desolation Wilderness - Boardwalk Theme

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLZ  BE  KIND