A Prim Encounter With Smelly Magic

I think it's safe to call Matt Sage, aka M. Pyres, a friend at this point. He just sent me something he and some friends put together under the moniker of Smelly Magic one afternoon this past summer; after a few drinks and getting properly lit. Matt describes the tracks as "blown out intense psych jams", and I couldn't have put it better myself. He also sent me a batch M. Pyres songs that he's asked me to not put up just yet. I know some of them are gonna end up on the Julian Lynch split, and I can't tell you how excited I am for that to come out, or for me to be able to share them with you.

MP3 ::
Smelly Magic - (introduction)/entnr drknaess eixt
Smelly Magic - S.M.E.L.L.Y./thundering 2 interstate/sheghost
Smelly Magic - O.R.G.A.N./flaying bemruda trinagle
Smelly Magic - M.A.G.I.C./slow burn or fast shimmer/oooooh!

No comments:

Post a Comment