30.10.09

Have You Seen My Baby Tonight?

The Lawsuits, hailing from Philadelphia, have a very bluesy sound, with an almost Beatles-esque feel to their music. "Have You Seen My Baby Tonight?" takes six minutes of your time to take you all over the place. The song starts with an enjoyable bluesy riff, and an overall bouncy feel to it. Then somewhere around four minutes in it takes quite a hazy, psychedelic turn. In between all that it manages to bring about all sorts of delightful vibes, and the band demonstrates a definite ability to craft a good song. Go ahead and grab it below; you know you want to.

MP3 :: The Lawsuits - Have You Seen My Baby Tonight?

2 comments:

  1. I have heard "Have you seen my baby tonight?" Worth spending the 6 minutes!! Check out The Lawsuits..

    ReplyDelete

PLZ  BE  KIND