Lookin' For A Boswell

Funny/Not Funny just sent over word on their newest release, an incredible split cassette from Andrew Cedermark and Drunk Tigers. I've been waiting for Andrew Cedermark to really catch everyone's attention and if you get this tape you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. It's a whirlwind of hazy fuzzpop with a folk tinge that keeps you hooked throughout. Drunk Tigers speed things up a bit with a more garage punk vibe that forces you to jump out of you seat and dance about the room chaotically. Well, that's what it did to me. Head here to order a copy now. You don't want to miss out on this one.

MP3 ::
Andrew Cedermark - Lookin' For A Boswell
Drunk Tigers - Matchbook Tricks

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you completely with Andrew Cedermark. "Hard Livin'" was one of my favorite songs/singles of last year and I almost died when I heard about the 12" on UPS and the title track. I've heard some Drunk Tigers songs and am excited to hear more. Funny/Not Funny is sending me the cassette and I'm super excited. Great Post!