26.7.10

Afrika

We'd been watching him run through the pipes for hours before anyone decided to help him. Not that any of us were much help, but effort did need to be made. The clouds were hanging awfully low, scraping the heads of some of the taller gentleman, and this thoroughly upset me. How was I to account for this later? They would only tell me I should have placed them higher. And I kept seeing that lemur sweeping about. I was certain it would eat the man if we didn't get him out soon. Then someone started the engine and he came rocketing out. He ended up on an older woman's hoop earring, though not before hitting a pool float and bouncing onto the roof, where he fell calamitously before hitting the golden ring and giving the woman's ear a polite tug.

MP3 :: Ikons - Afrika
Website :: Die Neu Mythologen

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLZ  BE  KIND