7.7.10

The Fourth Magi

Clive Tanaka y su orquesta have an incredibly rare and special power. From the moment their new album, Jet Set Siempre 1°, begins you are rocked to your feet and locked into a groove that you never want to stop. The only way to get the album is on cassette, but Mr. Tanaka was kind enough to let me rip a couple of songs from my copy to share. Enjoy these personal favorites until your feet ache, and then head over here and order a copy to start owning the night at every throw down opportunity.

MP3 ::
Clive Tanaka y su orquesta - The Fourth Magi
Clive Tanaka y su orquesta - I Want You (So Bad)

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe I can finally hear this!
    The tape arrived in the post a few months ago after a series of postcards that had me completely confused, but I don't have a tape deck - and neither to any of my friends around here so I still hadn't heard it.

    Completely blissed out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got some strange postcards and a cassette too! but i love the strangeness and i love the music, it rules!!!!!!
    xoxoxo,
    BURGER

    ReplyDelete
  3. this tape is so amazing. love the exclusive format, really ballsy.

    ReplyDelete

PLZ  BE  KIND