Retrosexual Moments: I Would Set Myself on Fire for You

A Post-Modern Look at Past Hardcore Endeavors by Brian Cox
They came from Georgia and roamed the earth from 2001 until 2007.

Slowly your cheeks fill with blood, until you can feel the burn. That kind of burn where you don't know if you want to yell, or scream, or fight, or cry. And it pulses, and it pulses. So you light your cigarette, and you let it hang limp, like a malignant fuse. That's when you dance, you dance catharsis, and you dance rage, and you dance joy. Will it save you? Will it kill you? Does it matter?

I would set myself on fire for you. I would.

MP3 ::
I Would Set Myself on Fire for You - Twelve
I Would Set Myself on Fire for You - Nine
Try :: Believes In Patterns


  1. Loved this! Never heard of them before, sounds awesome. I will definitely get onto more. Make a nice change from the non-stop "blissed out" electro/chillwave being posted all over the blogosphere nowadays.

  2. You have disappeared.

  3. sweet stuff!
    (oh fortuna has a song called retrosexual. it's about a lovesick time traveler)