18.8.10

I Don't Need Your Friendship

Explosions of energy burst forth through the air and set me free from my cage. For months on end I will remain with my captor. I will allow myself to be attached to strings and I will dance for the amusement of those who would rather see me dead. All the while I plot. Mine is not one born of evil, but simply an escape. To get so far away, to new planes that are yet to exist. Everything is lush and full of life there. Everything is backward, except us. We become perfectly placed and move through the current. I can almost feel your mallets drumming along my spine and now I can sleep forever knowing you will not cease and beside me you shall also rest.

MP3 ::
Total Warr - I Don't Need Your Friendship
Total Warr - Gangsta Rap
Website :: Total Warr

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLZ  BE  KIND