25.8.10

Moon Deluxe

Rocks seasoned the earth as we shared our final dance. One last one night stand. So many years ago I branded myself with this day with no real intent of it actually happening. Suffering for the sake of suffering became only too real. I have witnessed and caused more madness than any one person should ever be held accountable for. I'm still unsure where I go so horribly wrong. On these days I become only a bystander, watching myself tear everything apart. I recently learned to step outside and still retain control, but there is no stopping the past. There are far too many books and dwellers in this plane and I want out. I just can't figure out how to take all of me when I go.

MP3 ::
Andrew Cedermark - Moon Deluxe
Andrew Cedermark - Hard Livin'
Website :: Andrew Cedermark
Head here to order Moon Deluxe on vinyl or CD via Underwater Peoples Records, and if you haven't done so yet, check out this incredibly rad panel that Sawyer from UPR has pitched for next year's SXSW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLZ  BE  KIND