11.8.10

Premiere :: Lawn Knives (Teen Daze Remix)

I keep running into this wall. I find myself staring at it and I am at a complete loss. Nothing has worked thus far, and yet here I stand, slowly moving through it. I could not have predicted that this is what it would take. We dance in patterns marked by colors on headstones while the elders hoist their tents dedicated to study. We study life and give them their inspiration for their jotted marks. We shift reality to the things we need and to the people we love and we are unstoppable. We provide for ourselves and it is sufficient. Instead of running into the wall I will turn and appreciate the land that was already given to me. Glaciers form houses where I am and the beauty of the statuesque structures allow me to believe that beings from other planes of existence created them. This is nothing we ever dreamt of. This is what we always wanted.

MP3 ::
GOBBLE GOBBLE - Lawn Knives (Teen Daze Remix)
GOBBLE GOBBLE - Lawn Knives
GOBBLE GOBBLE - End of Days
Website :: GOBBLE GOBBLE / Teen Daze
Order the Lawn Knives 7" here via Royal Rhino Flying Records

1 comment:

PLZ  BE  KIND