14.8.10

Retrosexual Moments: Black Eyes

A Post Modern Look At Past Hardcore Endeavours by Brian Cox
They lived from 2001 until 2004 in Washington D.C.

I think I'm insane, but I swear I'm not. Right?

Eventually, everything turned into mere simulacra. He said it was easier to view the world that way. I could never decide if he was sincere or not. Maybe the world is easier that way, after all, nobody wants to live a life without complication. We want struggle, we live for it. What is a happy moment if you weren't previously telling the world about the time you were destroyed by that boy or that girl? So, why not distort it all until it gets worse? Won't that lift the moments of euphoria? Won't it make it more sincere? Or will that become simulacra too, like the time you told me that everybody loves flaws the way I do? I don't know, I guess I'll keep pretending until I believe it.

MP3 :: Black Eyes - Deformative

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLZ  BE  KIND