19.8.10

Stolen

Balloons are piled around me and I feel like a child stuck in the ball pit. I swallow my pride and go through the door, knowing that this is only how the souls of the ocean exist. I let the cool of the water grip me. In certain scenarios, ones that play over and over in my head, we are together. There are no formers that remain in their plight, and we are happy. There is no distance or time and you are smiling. There are no stings from the past, but you are still every bit of everything that you are because of it all. In these scenarios I am that song that you put on repeat as you give in to sleep.

MP3 :: Cough Cool - Stolen
Website :: Cough Cool

3 comments:

  1. new reader and have to ask where the write ups come from

    ReplyDelete
  2. They come from dim memories of events that are inspired by emotions that the songs bring up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your little stream of concious snippets are really good. wrap that up in a notebook boy, just incase technology gets wiped out

    ReplyDelete

PLZ  BE  KIND