Inner Gazing

A bright flash and perhaps one of the most jarring sensations I have ever experienced later and I am dreaming like never before. All of it is real and none of it is seen. I can only feel you on the brief murmurs that carry themselves in the manner of a football player tackled one yard before the touchdown that would have one the game. I've experienced lost love over and over and over and over. This is not that. This is unfound love. This is something I will never be able to tell you about because if I do it may bring cataclysmic consequence. Every plane we shift to you are there, distant in the background, while dozens of other players act upon every inclination. I just wish you knew I could see you there.

Download/Stream :: Mickey Mickey Rourke - Inner Gazing
Website :: Mickey Mickey Rourke
Album artwork by Rafał Czajka

1 comment:

  1. Why is your description so pretentious? It was a good song.