21.9.10

Spacific Ocean

What a time. We had to push it to get any further but we had arrived. I could not help inhaling the dirt as it piled around us in only the thinnest layers. Then I saw the fires. All around me they were lashing out and I only wanted to sooth them. Some things are futile. I remember setting my sights immediately, and am now only amused by the obvious failure of that one. Birds will stay birds, and she belonged in the sky anyway. Who am I to deny that? The man with explosive rounds, I suppose. The man with a family to feed, I suppose. It doesn't matter. She'll continue to fly, and I am never going home. I've been drifting through these planes for far too long to hope for that.

Download/Stream :: Naminé - Demo
Website :: Naminé

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLZ  BE  KIND