22.10.10

Kinky Tipsy

It's 73°F here in Wilmington right now. Winter has never had an easy time overthrowing Summer here on the coast. Sometimes I feel like the rest of the music world is leaving us behind as everyone slows down for the cold months ahead. Fortunately Chief Black Cloud is opposing the frost right alongside us. Monoï shines as bright as the sun and brings the temperature up another 10° almost immediately. My roommates think I'm crazy because I've just been bouncing through the living room doing the most absurd dancing, and I'm ok with that. I can't dance well y'all, but with jams like this who really gives a fuck? Let's just have some fun. Today is about love. Monoï drops November 23 in LP format on SVN SNS RCRDS and on CD via Waaga.

MP3 ::
Chief Black Cloud - Kinky Tipsy
Chief Black Cloud - Summerblow

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLZ  BE  KIND