6.10.10

Ponderosa White

Sutcliffe Catering Co. is not a catering company at all. This does not, however, mean that they wouldn't be great for your events. Go ahead and invite them along to your sisters wedding. I hear they never turn down a date for fear of missing the best crab lump they never tasted, and I must admit I am curious as to whether or not the real catering team will pull out switchblades and butterfly knives with songs of how tough the real catering life is. Those songs will not sound like these ones. Maybe. Now that I've got that out of my system, give these dreamy minimalist tunes a spin and fall in love.

MP3 :: Sutcliffe Catering Co. - Ponderosa White EP
Sutcliffe Catering Co. - Masturbation Coma
Sutcliffe Catering Co. - Ponderosa White
Sutcliffe Catering Co. - Old Songs
Sutcliffe Catering Co. - Mr. Bolton

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLZ  BE  KIND