6.11.10

Bone Is Bloodstone

I've been out of the loop for a bit. As if I really needed to tell you guys that. At some point, while I was still outside of this loop, LA Vampires (the better Pocahaunted side-project) and Zola Jesus collaborated on one of the best records of this year. For the first time since it has happened I am at peace with Pocahaunted's break-up. The irony is that these vampires are birthing new sorts of wicked life into me, rather than sucking it away. Now seriously, who's moving to LA with me? Oh, one more thing. As if a gorgeous collab with Zola Jesus wasn't enough, another LA Vamps cut drops this month with Matrix Metals on the assist. Not Not Fun might just be the best damn record label to ever exist y'all. Recognize.

MP3 ::
LA Vampires & Zola Jesus - Bone Is Bloodstone
LA Vampires feat. Matrix Metals - Make Me Over
LA Vampires meets Zola Jesus is available now, while So Unreal starts it's spin cycle later this month, both thanks to the stellar folks at Not Not Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLZ  BE  KIND