5.1.11

Bounce House Demons

Chelsea Wolfe's new album, The Grime and The Glow, has been left me woozy and dazed numerous times already this week. I don't anticipate stopping it anytime soon. Wolfe's apocalyptic folk relies on the chaos and destruction she creates with her music to set up the mournful stories she weaves. Every song on the album chills me to the core while leaving me begging for more. I'm also quick to liken these tracks to Pocahaunted, which is kinda like my way of saying that this is one fucking amazing album. The Grime and The Glow is available now via the killer folks over at Pendu Sound.

MP3 ::

2 comments:

  1. just bought the album, god this is amazing. thanks so much jheri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. First great musical discovery of 2011. Can't believe I've never heard of her before.

    ReplyDelete

PLZ  BE  KIND