Go Ahead

I've been writing about Banjo or Freakout since I started GOTC, a fan for even longer, and he's an artist that has never failed to impress me with the sheer beauty in his music. Our homies over at Fader recently premiered this new track with descriptions of a cozy winter morning. While I'm feeling more of a reflective morning at the beach, with only the littlest waves, I suppose it's all geographic. The important thing is that in some way or another the song instills an almost hopeful feeling. BoF's self-titled album drops February 22 via Rare Book Room. As an added bonus, we also have the Snoretex remix below, which gives the song track a much grittier, intense drive.

MP3 ::
Banjo or Freakout - Go Ahead
Banjo or Freakout - Go Ahead (Snoretex Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment