Mixtape :: Gucci Goth - The New Real

Last Friday the homies at Gucci Goth posted the stellar mixtape that kept my head spinning all weekend. The incredibly well mixed masterpieces features tracks from the likes of Hercules and Love Affair, Former Ghosts, Teengirl Fantasy and Zola Jesus amongst others. I think at one point I even jazzercised to it, though I admittedly have no clue what jazzercising actually is. Cardiovascular dark disco jams that get your heart pumping from one of the few blogs still stopping my heart these days? Yes please. Peep the tracklist after the jump.

Unsolved Mysteries - Blood
Human Life - Wherever We Are (Nightriders Remix)
Former Ghosts - New Orleans (Continues Remix)
Light Asylum - A Certain Person (Motherland Radio Edit)
Nikki Sarafian - Tail Break
Hercules & Love Affair - My House
Martelo VS Canblaster - Cannibal
Hunx & His Punx - Dontcha Want Me Back (Teengirl Fantasy RIP NRG Edit)
Loleatta Holloway - Dreamin’ (Pol On Edit)
Zola Jesus - Stridulum (Creatures of Love Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment