16.5.11

02:30 Hours At Romani Ranch

Finally! A band that my inner child and I can agree on! The Sky Above And Earth Below is a hardcore outfit hailing from Portland, Oregon, and all of their songs are about The Legend of Zelda! Are you excited yet? It's pretty nice for me, my inner child and I are constantly arguing about music. "Make those angry men stop screaming at me!" he says, "Ooooh, he said a cuuuuurse word!" he whines, but not this time, no. He started with me for a minute, but then I shouted, "Listen, you little brat, if you don't like this band you're on Gannon's side! These men are fighting for Hyrule!" That shut him up real fast. These guys just released a five song demo entitled Quest's Timescape, and I can't wait to hear what they do next.

MP3 ::
The Sky Above And Earth Below - 02:30 Hours At Romani Ranch
The Sky Above And Earth Below - Frozen Empire
Grab Quest's Timescape for free over at Bandcamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLZ  BE  KIND