Dear My Body

Our homie Keith from Power Animal's just recently regained the rights to his debut LP People Songs and is re-releasing it via his new imprint, Human Kindness Overflowing, a non-profit that donates all proceeds to charity. This was one of my favorite albums when it came out last year and by far one of the most under sung, so I'm beyond happy to see it getting another shake, particularly loaded up with a couple of awesome bonus remixes. To mark the release, the label's also sharing this music video, spontaneously made for the occasion by Jordan Smith. The track's full title is "Dear My Body, I'm Not That Body. Dear Keith Hampson I'm Not Your Name. You Are A Shaky Boat With A Curse Upon It, But I Need You To Get To The Other Side Of The Lake" and it's one of the album's absolute best.

Check out People Songs way over there while you wait for his latest, a cassette EP to appear jointly on Human Kindness Overflowing and our very own Crash Symbols.


  1. Hi, thanks for the update - Power Animal keeps on impressing the bejeezus outta me.

  2. Keith is amazing. One of our absolute favorites.