I Need The Based

Yesterday the Thunder beat the Grizzlies and advanced into the final round of the NBA's west coast finals. The Bulls played an incredible game against the Heat and came out 21 points ahead to win the first game of the eastern final round. I'm just pointing out all these young people going out and taking shit. Late last night Lil B dropped this "rare classic mixtape" for "true fans of hip-hop" titled Bitch Mob Respect Da Bitch Vol 1. I'm a huge fan of Lil B as a person. The things he has achieved are inspiring as fuck to me, especially since he's just a year older than I am. That said, it's hard for me to get into some of his songs. Lil B does his own thing entirely and that doesn't always end up being my thing. Such is not the case on this mixtape, however. His flow on every track is classic Lil B indeed, and it's perfect all the way through. The beats are monstrous and oozing with synthy goodness. I live for the based and I love the based. I need the based, now bitch pass the based.

MP3 ::
Lil B - I Need The Based
Lil B - Were U From Throw It Up
Lil B - Show You Who The Bitch
Grab Bitch Mob Respect Da Bitch Vol 1 for free over at Dat Piff.

No comments:

Post a Comment