14.6.11

Let Bebongs Be Bebongs, Idiot

My love for Foot Village is no secret. My dad has drummed in metal bands my whole life, leaving me with an almost insatiable appetite for destructive percussion. The only reason the word almost gets slipped in there is thanks entirely to Foot Village. For years I've fallen prey to their outrageously catchy vocal/percussion only jams, and I swear everyone gets a little better than the last. Their newest is a 16-minute journey that essentially expands on one lyric, "Get high and listen to records". Foot Village just wants to party, and they wanna do it with all of us, so who are we to deny them?

Stream: Foot Village - Let Bebongs Be Bebongs, Idiot

This track comes from the Foot Village side of their upcoming split with Super Khoumeissa on FatCat Records.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLZ  BE  KIND