Welcome To (Jurassic Park)

Photo by Kyle Wheeler
Last night I was introduced to the music of Drew Harris, aka Germany Germany. Apparently I'm way behind because he has a ton of plays on his soundcloud already, but that's beside the point. While listening to his songs something snapped inside of me, and I became outrageously happy and giddy. Drew has a new album in the works, and he has promised us some goodies soon, but for now I'll leave you with one of my favorite tracks thus far.

MP3: Germany Germany - Welcome To (Jurassic Park)
The above track comes from Oasis, a beautiful collaborative mixtape curated by Lyfstyl and Hearing Gold. If you've become just as smitten by Germany Germany's music as I am, head over to his bandcamp and pick up even more musical goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment