4.8.11

Photos: Bondage‡DOMination

DOM (photos by Audrey Melton)This past March I took my second bus-ride to Austin, TX for SXSW. It was on this bus that I met our newest contributor, a lovely photographer by the name of Audrey Melton. It was surprising to find out Audrey and I only live about an hour from each other, and never would have met had my initial bus not been 2 hours late, causing me a ridiculous layover in the Atlanta terminal. Regardless, we quickly became friends and hung out a bit around Austin. Afterward I hopped on tour with Gobble Gobble and when we came through Chapel Hill, Audrey put us up for the night.
DOM (photos by Audrey Melton)Last Monday Dom played a show at the Local 506 in Chapel Hill that I had to miss, but fortunately Audrey was able to be there to capture some of the night for us all. Speaking of Dom, his fantastic new EP, Family of Love, recently started streaming in full over at Spin along with a pretty awesome interview.
DOM (photos by Audrey Melton)DOM (photos by Audrey Melton)Check out more photos after the jump.

DOM (photos by Audrey Melton)DOM (photos by Audrey Melton)DOM (photos by Audrey Melton)DOM (photos by Audrey Melton)DOM (photos by Audrey Melton)DOM (photos by Audrey Melton)DOM (photos by Audrey Melton)DOM (photos by Audrey Melton)DOM (photos by Audrey Melton)DOM (photos by Audrey Melton)DOM (photos by Audrey Melton)DOM (photos by Audrey Melton)[All photos by Audrey Melton]

1 comment:

PLZ  BE  KIND