3.8.11

Purrp Ryde On Dem Enameez

The image above perfectly captures the vibe on Spaceghostpurrp's new mixtape, Clvb Nvzv 1995 (that's Club Nasa if you don't speak raider). Purrp has made a name for himself in the chopped and screwed scene, having previously released a mixtape called Purrped & Chopped full of brilliant edits to various rap tracks and beyond. On this new tape Purrp doesn't list the tracks he's fucking with, but I know I've caught a few Master P tracks and I think some Eazy E in it. It's hard to tell because Purrp does a lot more than just slow things down and skip it. Either way, I've been on a real "I miss No Limit" kick lately, so this came at the perfect time. Blaze to it.

MP3:
Spaceghostpurrp - Purrp Ryde On Dem Enameez
Spaceghostpurrp - Gangstah Bytch Mentality
Head over to DatPiff to grab the rest of Club Nvzv 1995.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLZ  BE  KIND