Mixtape: BlackBlackGold Mix for PURGE

While I typically stay away from dubstep music (it just ain't my thing y'all), I can usually dig the harsher wobbles riding along hard synths. I guess I just like it hard. Gucci Goth head rep BlackBlackGold likes it just as hard and equally trance inducing. When bass is reverberating through your chest it's difficult to stay put, and that's something BlackBlackGold exploits all across his new mix for PURGE, the Berlin-based production company. He also hooked us up with a sick mashup that features the swirling textures and vocals of Dead Can Dance weaving in and out of Main Attrakionz track "Take 1", featuring ASAP Rocky absolutely killing the first verse.

Stream/Download: BlackBlackGold Mix for PURGE

MP3: Dead Can Dance, ASAP Rocky & Main Attrakionz - Song For Sippin' Lean (BlackBlackGold Mashup)

No comments:

Post a Comment